Battle Ground’s Preferred Siding Company
Maintaining your siding is important for many reasons. Not only does it help with the curb appeal of your home or business, but it increases value as well. Issues with your siding can be devastating financially, and with the wet Northwest climate, the chances of issues are heightened. When you are looking for local siding contractors, just type in siding contractors near me, and choose your locally preferred siding company – Straightline Exteriors.
Residential Siding Company
Good home siding contractors aren’t always easy to find, but Straightline Exteriors in Battle Ground is well knows to be top-rated, local siding contractors for residential property owners. We have decades of experience in the siding industry, and that experience translates in the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. The best choice in a siding and exterior remodeling contractor is Straightline.
Patio Covers in Battle Ground
Straightline Exteriors has the best solution to a home addition – give us a call to install a new patio cover. With the wet Northwest weather, it’s hard to plan for that backyard BBQ or a loved ones birthday party. We’ll help you decide between patio cover ideas you may be considering. From wood patio covers to backyard Gazebo’s, Straightline Exteriors can turn a simple backyard into the ultimate solution you’ve been looking for.
Owning a business is hard enough, but when you have poor quality or improperly installed siding, things can get a whole lot harder. If you’re worried about your business or commercial buildings’ siding, give Battle Ground siding experts, Straightline Exteriors, a call. We’ll make sure to take care of you and your investment with exceptional service and top quality craftsmanship. If you’re in need of a commercial siding company in Battle Ground, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
BATTLE GROUND INFORMATION
- Population (approx.):20,576
- Geo coordinates:45°47′N 122°32′W
Battle Ground is a small city in Washington but has been growing exponentially, ranking 4th in the state for population growth.
- SW 10th Ave
- SW Eaton Blvd
- W Main St
- N Parkway Ave
- SW 20th Ave
- NE Grace Ave
- NW Onsdorff Blvd
- NE 146th Ave
AIRPORTS SERVING BATTLE GROUND
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Amboy Middle School
- Battle Ground High School
- Daybreak Middle School
- Prairie High School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- W Main St 600 Block
- SW 20th Ave & 2nd St
- Grace Ave & 4th St
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Ridgefield is 9.5 miles to the West
- Vancouver is 17.0 miles to the South
- Portland is 25.6 miles to the South
- Gresham is 25.4 miles to the South
- Washougal is 23.0 miles to the Southeast
- Camas is 20.2 miles to the Southeast
- Clackamas is 34.1 miles to the South
POPULAR PLACES IN IN BATTLE GROUND
- Battle Ground Lake is right off of NE Palmer Rd or NE 182nd Ave and NE 249th St. It is a staple in the summer time for all locals. Take your friends and family and head up to the lake for a day in the sun.
- Lewisville Park off of NE Lewisville Hwy and NE Potter Rd is a serene and wonderful place for the family to go; there’s picnic tables and the whole river to play in.
- Mill Creek Pub is located off of SW 10th Ave nex to to the Battle Ground Cinema. It is a fantastic place to eat in Battle Ground. Burgers, beer and more. You’ll leave full and happy.
- Battle Ground Skate Park is located in the space between E Main St, NE Grace Ave and NE Fairground Ave. It has everything a new and experienced skater could want. There’s bowls and rails, picnic tables and more! Perfect for summer time.
- Tiger Bowl is a bowling alley that is located between NE 1st Ave and N Parkway Ave. They are family friendly, there’s good drinks and snacks along with fun light shows.
- Battle Ground Village is a community center that is tucked in the corner of SE Rasmussen Blvd and SE Commerce Ave. This area has restaurants, shopping and salons. Available to the apartment residents and to the locals.There’s always something fun to do at the Battle Ground Village.
- Music World is located on Main St. in between NE Clark Ave and NE 3rd Ave. They are a store that sells all kinds of musical instruments, provides for the local schools and offers singing and instrumental lessons.
- Battle Ground Municipal Court off of SW 1st St near SW 3rd Ave is the city courthouse. Handling everything from traffic tickets to criminal cases. They work hard to keep Battle Ground protected.
- Battle Ground Community Library located right across from the Battle Ground Village on the corner of SE 8th Way and SE 14th Ave. They provide a comfortable sitting area for reading. A computer area for research and playing games. And even a used book store!
- Billie’s Bark N Bubbles is a pet groomer in Battle Ground on the corner of NE 1st St and NE Grace Ave that will take excellent care of your furry friend sending you home with a bathed and groomed pet!
- Nest Vintage is a thrift store, located off of Main St near the Battle Ground Skate Park, where everyone is guaranteed to find something they like! Teacups, clothing and more!
- Posh+Tattered is a boutique located in Battle Ground on the corner of Main St and SE Clark Ave. You can find all kinds of gems hidden in this store. Vintage clothing and little knick knacks to decorate your home with are all found within these doors.
Image by Ian Pollet on 2-17-15 https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Venersborg_School_3_-_Battle_Ground_Washington.jpg