Camas’s Preferred Siding Company
Maintaining your siding is important for many reasons. Not only does it help with the curb appeal of your home or business, but it increases value as well. Issues with your siding can be devastating financially, and with the wet Northwest climate, the chances of issues are heightened. When you are looking for local siding contractors, just type in siding contractors near me, and choose your locally preferred siding company – Straightline Exteriors.
Residential Siding Company
Good home siding contractors aren’t always easy to find, but Straightline Exteriors in Camas is well knows to be top-rated, local siding contractors for residential property owners. We have decades of experience in the siding industry, and that experience translates in the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. The best choice in a siding and exterior remodeling contractor is Straightline.
Patio Covers in Camas
Straightline Exteriors has the best solution to a home addition – give us a call to install a new patio cover. With the wet Northwest weather, it’s hard to plan for that backyard BBQ or a loved ones birthday party. We’ll help you decide between patio cover ideas you may be considering. From wood patio covers to backyard Gazebo’s, Straightline Exteriors can turn a simple backyard into the ultimate solution you’ve been looking for.
Owning a business is hard enough, but when you have poor quality or improperly installed siding, things can get a whole lot harder. If you’re worried about your business or commercial buildings’ siding, give Camas siding experts, Straightline Exteriors, a call. We’ll make sure to take care of you and your investment with exceptional service and top quality craftsmanship. If you’re in need of a commercial siding company in Camas, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- Population (approx.): 23,331
- Geo coordinates:45°35′28″N 122°24′44″W
Camas is part of the Portland metropolitan area, and lies along the Washington side of the Columbia River, across from Troutdale, Oregon.
- Interstate 205
- S. Route 26
- Lewis and Clark Hwy
- NW Lake Road
- NW Parker St
- NW Pacific Rim Blvd
- NE Everett St
- NW Mcintosh Road
AIRPORTS SERVING CAMAS
- Portland International Airport
- Grove Field
- Pearson Field
- Camas High School
- Skyridge Middle School
- Dorothy Fox Elementary School
- Liberty Middle School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- NE 3rd Ave & Ione
- NW 6th Ave & Ivy
- SE 192nd Ave & 20th St
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Washougal is 2.8 miles to the East
- Vancouver is 14.0 miles to the West
- Minnehaha is 14.6 miles to the Northwest
- Hazel Dell is 17.0 miles to the Northwest
- Hockinson is 14.5 miles to the North
- Gresham is 20.4 miles to the South
- Portland is 20.2 miles to the Southwest
- Battle Ground is 23.3 miles to the North
- Felida is 21.3 miles to the Northwest
- Salmon Creek is 17.9 miles to the Northwest
- Lake Oswego is 29.7 miles to the South
- Happy Valley is 20.2 miles to the South
- Baverton is 27.9 miles to the Southwest
- Clackamas is 22.2 miles to the South
POPULAR PLACES IN IN CAMAS
- Lacamas Lake located between NW Lacamas Dr and NE Leadbetter Rd. This lake is a great spot for fishing, water skiing and more. Family friendly and more than 305 acres you will always have the perfect summer spot to visit.
- Camas Farmers Market located off of NE 4th Ave and NE Everett St brings in fresh produce for their market that is open every Wednesday from 3-7pm. In addition to the delicious fruits and vegetables available there is also plants and flowers, baked goods, soap, and salsa! Stop by on a Wednesday and pick up a few local delicacies.
- Hidden Gardens Nursery and Landscaping off of NW Tidland St and NW 16th Ave. Five whole acres for plant and yard lovers to explore and shop around.There’s trees, soils, pottery and all other kinds of gardening and landscaping materials!
- Evergreen Tennis on the corner of SE 20th St and SE Armstrong Road. This is an indoor tennis court so Washington residents can play year-round without the rain! They even offer junior summer camps for children who love tennis!
- Camas-Washougal Fire Department Station 42 Located off of NW Parker St next to Skyridge Middle School. These brave firemen have been protecting the residents of Camas and Washougal year after year! And they don’t plan on stopping anytime soon!
- SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range and Retail off of NW Lake Road next to Union High School. This shooting range has it all! Knowledgeable staff, a wide range of firearms available and trainings, events and competitions. Whether you’re a skilled marksman or nervous around firearms. SafeFire is here to help you!
- Camas Meadows Golf Club on the corner of NW Camas Meadows Dr and NW Morgan Way. This beautiful golf course has much more to offer than their 18 hold Championship Public Golf Course! They also play host to many events such as business meetings, weddings, parties and more. Not to mention the delicious restaurant on the course. The Oaks Bar and Grill is always serving up refreshing spirits and filling meals!
- Lacamas Heritage Trail off of NE Goodwin Road and NW Alexandra Ln. This hiking trail is a gorgeous 7 miles roundtrip that features waterfalls, native flowers and much more scenic views as you follow the river that flows into Lacamas Lake where you can end your hike with a refreshing swim!
- Camas Community Center on the corner of SE Polk St and SE 7th Ave. This is a local recreation center that can be rented out for special events. Weddings, Christmas parties, fundraisers and anything else you could want.
Image by Drown Soda on 1/12/2017 https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Dutch_Colonial_home_(Camas,_Washington).jpg