Clackamas’s Preferred Siding Company
Maintaining your siding is important for many reasons. Not only does it help with the curb appeal of your home or business, but it increases value as well. Issues with your siding can be devastating financially, and with the wet Northwest climate, the chances of issues are heightened. When you are looking for local siding contractors, just type in siding contractors near me, and choose your locally preferred siding company – Straightline Exteriors.
Residential Siding Company
Good home siding contractors aren’t always easy to find, but Straightline Exteriors in Clackamas is well knows to be top-rated, local siding contractors for residential property owners. We have decades of experience in the siding industry, and that experience translates in the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. The best choice in a siding and exterior remodeling contractor is Straightline.
Patio Covers in Clackamas
Straightline Exteriors has the best solution to a home addition – give us a call to install a new patio cover. With the wet Northwest weather, it’s hard to plan for that backyard BBQ or a loved ones birthday party. We’ll help you decide between patio cover ideas you may be considering. From wood patio covers to backyard Gazebo’s, Straightline Exteriors can turn a simple backyard into the ultimate solution you’ve been looking for.
Owning a business is hard enough, but when you have poor quality or improperly installed siding, things can get a whole lot harder. If you’re worried about your business or commercial buildings’ siding, give Clackamas siding experts, Straightline Exteriors, a call. We’ll make sure to take care of you and your investment with exceptional service and top quality craftsmanship. If you’re in need of a commercial siding company in Clackamas, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
CLACKAMAS, OREGON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 6,965
- Geo coordinates:45°24′36″N, 122°33′37″W
- Postcodes: 97015
Clackamas is an unincorporated community in Clackamas county, Oregon and is a suburb of the Portland area. It is home to the military base, Camp Withycombe, and to Kaiser Permanente Hospital.
- 82nd Dr
- SE Evelyn St
- S. 212
- S. 224
- I 205
- S Meyers Rd
- SE Clackamas Rd
- Minuteman Way
AIRPORTS SERVING CLACKAMAS
- Portland International Airport
- Portland Downtown Heliport
- Clackamas Web Academy
- Clackamas High School
- Cascade Heights
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- 82nd Dr and Clackamas
- SE Clackamas Rd and Johnson Rd
- SE McKinley and Jefferson
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Portland is 11 miles to the north
- Oak Grove is 6 miles to the north
- Gladstone is 5 miles to the south
- Milwaukie is 5 miles to the northwest
- Happy Valley is 5 miles to the northeast
- West Linn is 7 miles to the southwest
- Beaverton is 18 miles to the northwest
- Damascus is 7 miles to the east
- Gresham is 13 miles to the northeast
- Boring is 12 miles to the east
POPULAR PLACES IN Clackamas
- Mt Talbert Nature Park. Located on SE Mather Rd, this park has numerous trails to explore with several beautiful views.
- Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course. This course is a collection of 18 Holes that caters to every level of golfer from beginners to pros. You can find it at 130th Ave near SE Capps Rd.
- Wichita Pub. This family restaurant serves up all american food while hosting a separate bar area with a full range of pool tables and big screen t.v.s. Check them out off of SE Highway 212.
Image of Clackamas Town Center South Entrance by Steve Morgan