Gresham’s Preferred Siding Company
Maintaining your siding is important for many reasons. Not only does it help with the curb appeal of your home or business, but it increases value as well. Issues with your siding can be devastating financially, and with the wet Northwest climate, the chances of issues are heightened. When you are looking for local siding contractors, just type in siding contractors near me, and choose your locally preferred siding company – Straightline Exteriors.
Residential Siding Company
Good home siding contractors aren’t always easy to find, but Straightline Exteriors in Gresham is well knows to be top-rated, local siding contractors for residential property owners. We have decades of experience in the siding industry, and that experience translates in the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. The best choice in a siding and exterior remodeling contractor is Straightline.
Patio Covers in Gresham
Straightline Exteriors has the best solution to a home addition – give us a call to install a new patio cover. With the wet Northwest weather, it’s hard to plan for that backyard BBQ or a loved ones birthday party. We’ll help you decide between patio cover ideas you may be considering. From wood patio covers to backyard Gazebo’s, Straightline Exteriors can turn a simple backyard into the ultimate solution you’ve been looking for.
Owning a business is hard enough, but when you have poor quality or improperly installed siding, things can get a whole lot harder. If you’re worried about your business or commercial buildings’ siding, give Gresham siding experts, Straightline Exteriors, a call. We’ll make sure to take care of you and your investment with exceptional service and top quality craftsmanship. If you’re in need of a commercial siding company in Gresham, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- Population (approx.): 111,053
- Geo coordinates: 45°30′13″N 122°26′22″W
- Postcodes:97030, 97080, 97233
Gresham is located just East of Portland and is the fourth largest city in Oregon. What started as a farming town in the mid 1800’s is now a booming city full of beautiful parks and historic sites.
- SE 182nd Ave
- S. Route 26
- NE Glisan St
- E Burnside St
- SE Stark St
- NW Division St
- NE Halsey St
- Interstate 84
AIRPORTS SERVING GRESHAM
- Portland International Airport
- Troutdale Airport
- Hillsboro Airport
- Gresham High School
- Sam Barlow High School
- Centennial High School
- Reynolds High School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- E Burnside & 162nd Avenue
- 18200 E Burnside St
- E Burnside St & 181st Ave
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Portland is 15.7 miles to the West
- Happy Valley is 8.7 miles to the South
- Lake Oswego is 23.2 miles to the Southwest
- Beaverton is 23.5 miles to the West
- Oregon City is 20.0 miles to the South
- Wilsonville is 30.3 miles to the South
- Milwaukie is 14.0 miles to the West
- Vancouver is 19.0 miles to the Northwest
- Camas is 20.4 miles to the North
- Washougal is 23.2 miles to the Northeast
- Salmon Creek is 22.7 miles to the Northwest
- Battle Ground is 28.2 miles to the North
- Ridgefield is 29.9 miles to the North
- Clackamas is 14.3 miles to the Southwest
- Hazel Dell is 22.0 miles to the North
POPULAR PLACES IN IN GRESHAM
- Gradin Community Sports Park located on the corner of SE Hogan Road and SE Palmquist Road. This is a great family park when kids play softball, baseball and soccer. A great place for practice and games and during the off season it is a great dog park!
- Mt. Hood Community College Planetarium located off of NE Kane Dr and SE Stark St. October through June there are 2 shows per month between 6 and 7:15PM. With only a $5 admission who wouldn’t want to go?
- Gresham Main City Park is at the corner of Powell Blvd and SE Roberts Ave. Over 21 acres of park land, trails and more! Just a short walk away from downtown Gresham where you can find great restaurants and shopping. There is so much to do at Main City Park; there’s a playground, baseball field, skate park, picnic tables, BBQ grills and so much more!
- Mt. Hood Theatre off of Powell Blvd, in between NE Kelly Ave and NE Hood Ave. This is a family friendly theatre showing all of the popular movies with all the classic movie theatre snacks and drinks. Plus their very own coffee shop! If you need a little pick me up, stop in the Cameo Cafe for a cup of delicious coffee!
- Bella Vista Park on the corner of SE McGillivray Blvd and SE Bella Vista Road. This is a 5 acre neighborhood park with playgrounds, picnic tables and a basketball court! Kids love this park in the summertime!
- House of Shadows located off of NE Burnside Road on the corner of N Main Ave and NE 18th St. If you love scary movies and haunted houses this is the place to go. The House of Shadows has everything from kid friendly pumpkin patches to truly terrifying haunted houses and corn mazes!
- Nadaka Loop Trail located across the street from NE Glisan St and NE 176th Ave. Is truly a place for the community. With 12 acres of park and garden open to the public you can always find something to do here. There’s a play area for the children, the community garden, restrooms, picnic shelter and more!
- Gresham Historical Museum on the corner of NE 4th St and N Main Ave. This is a beautiful building chalked full of history and information! If you’re looking for something fun to do, step back in time with the Gresham Historical Museum. Open Wednesday through Sunday!
- Downtown Gresham Memory Mural on the corner of NE 3rd St and NE Roberts Ave. This mural was painted in 2016 and showcases a timeline of local memories from their childhood, festivals, restaurants and shops and more! It is a wonderful piece of artwork that hold so much meaning to the residents in that area!
- Butler Creek Trail right off of SE Meadow Ct and SE Kelly Ave.This trail is about 6 miles long and explores the slopes of two extinct volcanoes. You can also see the old Gabbert Butte Truck that has been abandoned the 70’s. There is so much to see while on this trail, all while getting some exercise and fresh air.
- Children’s Fountain is perfectly located in the Gresham Center for the Arts Plaza that is between NE Hood Ave and NE 2nd St. It is a beautiful little ground fountain that shoots streams of water into the air. Kids can run around in the play in the water during the hot summer days! And you can explore the rest of the arts plaza that hosts events like art gatherings, music and so much more!
- Gresham Farmers’ Market is in the same location at the Gresham Center for the Arts Plaza between NE Kelly Ave and NE 3rd St. This farmers market takes place every Sunday from May to October from 8:30 to 2pm. You can find everything from organic fruits, flowers, handcrafted items, baked goods, wine and so much more!
Image by Ian Poellet in 2008