Oregon City’s Preferred Siding Company
Maintaining your siding is important for many reasons. Not only does it help with the curb appeal of your home or business, but it increases value as well. Issues with your siding can be devastating financially, and with the wet Northwest climate, the chances of issues are heightened. When you are looking for local siding contractors, just type in siding contractors near me, and choose your locally preferred siding company – Straightline Exteriors.
Residential Siding Company
Good home siding contractors aren’t always easy to find, but Straightline Exteriors in Oregon City is well knows to be top-rated, local siding contractors for residential property owners. We have decades of experience in the siding industry, and that experience translates in the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. The best choice in a siding and exterior remodeling contractor is Straightline.
Patio Covers in Oregon City
Straightline Exteriors has the best solution to a home addition – give us a call to install a new patio cover. With the wet Northwest weather, it’s hard to plan for that backyard BBQ or a loved ones birthday party. We’ll help you decide between patio cover ideas you may be considering. From wood patio covers to backyard Gazebo’s, Straightline Exteriors can turn a simple backyard into the ultimate solution you’ve been looking for.
Owning a business is hard enough, but when you have poor quality or improperly installed siding, things can get a whole lot harder. If you’re worried about your business or commercial buildings’ siding, give Oregon City siding experts, Straightline Exteriors, a call. We’ll make sure to take care of you and your investment with exceptional service and top quality craftsmanship. If you’re in need of a commercial siding company in Oregon City, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
OREGON CITY, OREGON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 31,859
- Geo coordinates: 45°21′26″N 122°36′26″W
- Postcodes: 97045
Oregon City is located on the Willamette River near the south end of the Portland Metro area. It was established in 1829 by the Hudon’s Bay Company and became a U.S. City in 1844. The city center continues to maintain historic buildings from the time of the city’s founding.
- McLoughlin Blvd
- Division St.
- S Center St.
- S Central Point Rd
- Beavercreek Rd
- S Meyers Rd
- Leland Road
- Boynton St
AIRPORTS SERVING OREGON CITY
- Portland International Airport
- Fairways Airfield
- Mulino State Airport
- Oregon City High School
- Oregon City Service Learning Academy
- Clackamas Academy of Industrial Sciences
- Alliance Charter Academy
- Springwater Environmetnal Sciences School
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- Linn Ave and Homes Ln
- Jerome St. and 99E
- Warner Milne Rd and Beavercreek Rd
- Molalla ave and Mountain View St
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Portland is 15 miles to the north
- Milwaukie is 4 miles to the north
- West Linn is 4 miles to the northwest
- Clackamas is 6 miles to the north
- Canby is 8 miles to the south
- Gladstone is 5 miles to the North
- Happy Valley is 10 miles to the North
- Damascus is 12 miles to the northeast
- Gresham is 20 miles to the northeast
- Lake Oswego is 15 miles to the north
- Beaverton is 20 miles to the north
POPULAR PLACES IN IN OREGON CITY
- Oregon Trail Interpretive Center. This hands-on historic experience allows visitors to see artifacts and exhibits that portray experiences from the settlers of the Oregon Trail. You can visit this unique experience at the corner of Abernathy Rd and Washington St.
- Fly fishing with Water Time Outfitters, Inc. Experience the thrill of catching shad while taking in the beautiful view of the Willamette Falls. Water Time Outfitters is located on S Henricl Rd near Force Farms.
- Oregon City Farmers Market. Look through the numerous fresh and locally harvested fruit, veggies, meats, and cheese. You’ll also find other local products like baked goods, flowers, and even live music. You can find the market at 2051 Kaen Rd.
- The McLoughlin House located in McLoughlin Park, between 7th and 8th Street.
- The Oregon City Municipal Elevator is the only outdoor municipal elevator in the United States and one of only four in the world. It is located on 610 Bluff Street.
- The 1851 John C. Ainsworth House, located at 19130 Lot Whitcomb Drive, is one of the oldest buildings in the Portland metropolitan area and is still in good condition.
- The historic building located at 6th and John Adams.
- The Oregon City Bridge bridge spans the Willamette River between Oregon City and West Linn. It is also known as the Arch Bridge, and it was completed in 1922. The bridge is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Image by Steve Morgan on 6/5/2013