Vancouver Washington’s Preferred Siding Company
Maintaining your siding is important for many reasons. Not only does it help with the curb appeal of your home or business, but it increases value as well. Issues with your siding can be devastating financially, and with the wet Northwest climate, the chances of issues are heightened. When you are looking for local siding contractors, just type in siding contractors near me, and choose your locally preferred siding company – Straightline Exteriors.
Residential Siding Company
Good home siding contractors aren’t always easy to find, but Straightline Exteriors in Vancouver WA is well knows to be top-rated, local siding contractors for residential property owners. We have decades of experience in the siding industry, and that experience translates in the quality of our work and the satisfaction of our customers. The best choice in a siding and exterior remodeling contractor is Straightline.
Patio Covers in Vancouver WA
Straightline exteriors has the best solutions to a home addition – give us a call to install a new patio cover. With the wet Northwest weather, it’s hard to plan for that backyard BBQ or a loved ones birthday party. We’ll help you decide between patio cover ideas you may be considering. From wood patio covers to backyard Gazebo’s, Straightline Exteriors can turn a simple backyard into the ultimate solution you’ve been looking for.
Owning a business is hard enough, but when you have poor quality or improperly installed siding, things can get a whole lot harder. If you’re worried about your business or commercial buildings’ siding, give Vancouver siding experts, Straightline Exteriors, a call. We’ll make sure to take care of you and your investment with exceptional service and top quality craftsmanship. If you’re in need of a commercial siding company in Vancouver, WA don’t hesitate to give us a call!
VANCOUVER WASHINGTON INFORMATION
- Population (approx.): 161,791
- Geo coordinates: 45.38°N, 122°36W
- Postcodes: 98660, 98661, 98662, 98663, 98664, 98665, 98666, 98682, 98683, 98684, 98685, 98686, 98687
Vancouver is located in Clark County and is the fourth largest city in the state of Washington. Vancouver is considered a part of the Portland metropolitan area, which is the 23rd largest metropolitan area in the country.
- Interstate 205
- Interstate 5
- S. Route 14
- S. Route 500
- S. Route 503
- S. Route 501
- Fourth Plain Blvd
- Mill Plain Blvd
AIRPORTS SERVING VANCOUVER
- Portland International Airport
- Pearson Field
NEARBY LAKES AND RIVERS
- The Columbia River
- Vancouver Lake
- Lacamas Lake
- Klineline Pond
- Battle Ground Lake
- Hudson’s Bay High School
- Columbia River High School
- Fort Vancouver High School
- Skyview High School
- Vancouver School of Arts and Academics
- Evergreen High School
- Mountain View High School
- Heritage High School
- Union High School
- Legacy High School
- Cascadia Technical Academy
- Washington School for the Blind
- Washington School for the Deaf
- Clark College
- Gateway Seminary
- Washington State University, Vancouver
BUS AND RAIL STATIONS
- Union Pacific
- Lewis and Clark Railway
- Vancouver Station
NEARBY TOWNS AND CITIES
- Battle Ground is 17 miles to the north-east.
- Orchards is 10.4 miles to the north-east.
- Hazel Dell is 3.1 miles north.
- Salmon Creek is 6.5 miles to the north.
- Cascade Park is 10.1 miles to the south-east.
- Hockinson is 14.7 miles to the north-east.
- Brush Prairie is 12.8 miles to the north-east .
- Felida is 6.9 miles to the north.
- North Portland is 4.5 miles to the south-west.
- St. Johns is 6.7 miles to the south -west.
- Camas is 14 miles to the east.
- Washougal is 16.8 miles to the east.
- Northeast Portland is 6.7 miles to the south-east.
- Alberta is 6.2 miles to the South.
POPULAR PLACES IN VANCOUVER
- The historic Evergreen Hotel, located at 500 Main Street
- Esther Short Park and town square, located in downtown Vancovuer between West Columbia and 8th St.
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site has the main location in modern day downtown Vancouver
- The Pearson Air Museum is an aviation museum at Pearson Field, located at 1115 E 5th Street
- The Heritage Building, which is a 1914 Chicago Style U.S. National Bank. You can find this on 6th and Main Street.
- Officers Row, which is a part of the Fort Vancovuer National Historic Site, is located from 611-1616 E Evergreen Boulevard. This street housed U.S. military officers stationed at the Vancouver Barracks dating back to 1846
- The Grant House is the oldest building on Officers Row, and was named for U.S Army Captain and future President, Ulysses S. Grant. It is one of 21 homes on Officers Row in Vancouver Washington located on E. Evergreen Boulevard
- The Marshall House that was built in 1886 and later named after George C. Marshall. It is located on Officers Row in Vancouver on E. Evergreen Boulevard.
- The Proto-Cathedral of St. James the Greater (formerly St. James Catholic Church), which saw its first mass in 1846. The location is 218 W 12th Street
- 4201 Main Street, where you can find a log cabin and boarding school built 1846-1848. It is known as The Covington House.
- The Clark County Courthouse built in 1941 by local architect Day Hillborn. It is located at 1200 Franklin Street in Downtown Vancouver.
- 1936 Kiggins Theatre located at 1011 Main Street.
The Marshall House, built in 1886, Vancouver, Washington USA. Shot October 21, 2005 with Canon PowerShot Digital ELPH S410 camera by Khirad.